Profile Shear Blade
Here at MASTERCUT we are able to design and produce every type of special profile shear blade for steel cutting.
- It might be a shear blade with a design that has head/tail cropping, dividing, sampling or cutting to length.
- High-Temperature Blades for a hot slab, billets, and concast systems
- Straight Blades up to 6000 mm in length
- Circular Blades up to 650 mm in diameter
- Blades manufacture in high-speed steel, semi-high speed steel, and high carbon alloy steel
- Full regrind service available
By using different grades of steel, heat treatments, cover options we ensure the durability required in the metal industry. MASTERCUT offer a full range of Hot or Cold working rotary steel blades and Crop shear blades necessary for the efficient production of Steel Bar, high tensile bar and Rebar.
A broad range of special profile cutters is manufactured for a steel mill equipment. Among them are:
- Plate Mill Blades for heavy duty shock resistant applications
- Rod Mill Blades for cold and hot cutting
- Mill Cropping Blades for hot and cold cutting of round, angle, square and special sections
- Circular Blades for an edge trimming and strip slitting
- Knives for non-ferrous alloys aluminum, copper, brass, and others
All mill cutters at MASTERCUT are stress relieved and heat treated to exact tolerances ensuring consistency and maximising output.
Please submit us the form or phone us +44 (0) 1246 860811 to discuss your requirements.
Enquire about the product
Subscribe to receive offers