Paper Drill Bits
MASTERCUT’s Paper Drill bits support a large range of paper drilling machines: Citoborma, Nagel, Nfpe, Kobold, Hang, Durslen, Pescha, Uchida, Concorde, Venus, Stago, Mercury and Foellmer. We also cover many none standard types, such as Iram, Soag, Challenge/Funditor, Lihit 52 and 80, Dexter Lawson, Cito-perforak and Multidriller.
Our Paper Drill bits:
- have diameter from 2.5 mm to 25 mm, so the diameter of the paper drill bits can be matched to the size of the required hole
- drilling length from 30 mm up to 50 mm
- are suited for use on manual, semi-automatic, and automatic drilling machines including single and multi-headed drills
- manufactured from a specially developed alloy tool steel
- to reduce friction and increase life can optionally be coated with Tungsten Carbide tipped, Titanium or Teflon
To choose the required size please contact us on the phone 01246 860811 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquire about the product
Subscribe to receive offers