Razor blades & Stanley knives
We supply Razor Blades in various materials: Plain Carbon, Magnetic Stainless, Ceramic, and Tungsten Steels.
Additionally, on customer request, a special coating can be applied to all our razor blades: Tin, Tian, or Ceramic.
We also stock a global range of standard blade designs to suit all your cutting, shredding, slitting, and scraping needs. MASTERCUT Razor Blades include various thickness and lengths and fit all standard holders.
If you are not sure which blade is right for your application, please contact us and our specialists would advise on the most suitable knives for your use.
Main applications of Razor blades are:
- Plastic moldings trimming
- Rubber items scraping & trimming
- Film – slitting
- General DIY and general industrial day-to-day applications
- Specially made – to suit specialist needs.
We also offer Stanley type knives, that are effective multipurpose cutting tools for a variety of applications.
Designed to be lightweight and easy to carry, these knives are durable and safe to use. The main features of Stanley type Knives are:
- Heavy-duty, Die-cast zinc body
- Preloaded with high-quality steel blades
- Automatic blade retraction that provides an extra safety
- Spring-loaded blade housed in an aluminum body
- Blade advance and release button
- Blade reload chamber
- Safety lock
Enquire about the product
Subscribe to receive offers