At MASTERCUT we manufacture special custom designed Metal Scrap Shear Blades and Guillotine Shear Blades from custom drawings.
- cut stainless steel, profiled roofing panels, and conventional metal shears
- have the cutting length of up to 6 m and thickness of up to 24 mm
- manufactured to OEM specifications
- suit most makes of machine
- supplied in various steel grades (click the link to read more..)
- have hardness adjusted to suit shear machine capacity and steel specification
Also, we supply popular ready-made models of shear blades. Because MASTERCUT keeps many ready-made guillotine shear blades and scrap shear blades in stock, they are available for immediate shipment. Please follow the links below to download our catalogues of the blades:
Additionally, we offer metal shear blade sharpening service. MASTERCUT provides sharpening and regrinding of blades from various steel grades: standard, tungsten, and HSS. If a Guillotine Shear Blade gets only small cracks and defects than the blade can be sharpened several times. To avoid shearing defects it is important to know what thickness of your material is. Sheet metal thickness is measured in gauges, with a higher number indicating a thinner sheet. However, it is important to remember, that ferrous and non-ferrous sheet metals of the same gauge have different thicknesses, so you’ll need one gauge for ferrous metals, and one for non-ferrous.