Circular Knife Sharpening Service
Circular Knives grinding / sharpening facilities at Mastercut accommodate Circular Knives of all designs and sizes up to 600 mm diameter. The main features of our Circular Knives grinding / sharpening facilities are:
- Automatic grounded wheel feed
- Sharpening single / double bevel knives
- Rotating and tilting head
- Knife carrier shaft with speed regulator
- Natural diamond abrasives provide long-lasting results for grinding very hard super alloys
- Borazon abrasives are used effectively on hardened steels and deliver higher degree of accuracy
During sharpening / grinding process single or double bevel circular knives are located either by arbor or direct on the knife carrier shaft and the rate at which the rotating blade is fed into the wheel can be precisely monitored. Circular Knives with two bevels (on either side) have both bevels ground simultaneously thus enabling their exact matching after the process.
At Mastercut we provide accurate grinding / sharpening of circular knives with all grinding angles (positive or negative), height and diameter adjustments. We always provide high quality professional sharpening and finish of Circular Knives up to individual requirements. We understand that every Circular Knife application has a different level of requirements and only together with a customer we can deliver the desirable sharpening result.