Die Cutting Jacket
Paper Cylinder Die Cutting Jacket is especially used in numbering and perforating applications. This is a flat sheet of thin steel that is fitted to press cylinders and beds in die cutting paper. The die cutting jacket absorbs minor damage during printing without damaging the cylinder. Therefore, these jackets protect the litho impression cylinder on many high-quality sheet-fed offset printing presses.
The die cutting jacket is easily replaced and ensures perfect printing every time.
- Manufactured from quality raw materials
- Bright unique colored finished products
- Available in Standard hardness (0.71mm/0.028” thickness), Half Hard and Extra Hard steel qualities
- All hardness materials are plastic coated for protection during manufacture
- Packaged in strong cartons with polystyrene inserts to support and protect the jacket
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 01246 860811 to get your quote.
Enquire about the product
Subscribe to receive offers